Things to know before booking a car in Dubai
We are of course living in a world that moves faster and faster. Speed is the key in many areas, but convenience and comfort must not be forgotten. If you are visiting Dubai, no matter the purpose of your visit, you need means of transportation, since this is such a complex city. You can of course book a car in Dubai, because this is a great way to enjoy the city. You will have many options at your disposal, so that no matter what you like and what you need you we can provide the right services.
If you like luxury cars, you can enjoy them if staying in Dubai because our company offer a wide range of choices for you. If you don’t have the necessary budget to book a luxury car in Dubai, there is no problem, because there are many economical cars that we can offer to you all the comfort you need.
Meet the fleet:
View all vehicles here
Yes, it is true that sometime choosing the right car for your trip to Dubai can be quite tricky, but there are solutions to this problem. Organizing is the key in this problem. So, if you want to book a car in Dubai, you should first think about the places you want to visit and what distances will you cover allover the city and maybe nearby places.
Some key features you have to take care of while driving in UAE:
- You have to drive on the right side of the road.
- If you are a visitor to the UAE, you need an international driver’s permit along with your national driving license, And if you hold driver license issued by counties like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and few other European countries, you can also obtain a temporary driver’s license, which is valid for 6 months.
- If you are on resident visa , you need to take a driving license issued by UAE authorities. Some nationalities like US and UK can easily obtain a UAE driving license by just showing their national driving license and doing some paperwork.
- If any accidents occur during your travelling, make sure not to disrupt traffic by your vehicle.
- If there is any personal injury, the vehicle should not be moved. In all cases, you need to wait for the police to come and prepare their report as it is essential for making any insurance claim.
- There are varying fines for traffic violation according to the nature of them. The radars, both stationary and mobile, placed in various locations monitor the vehicles throughout the UAE.
- Unlike from other Emirates, Dubai has put up Salik gates along some roads. Every time a driver passes through the Salik gate a certain amount is automatically charged to the car number plate.
A few helpful tips for teens to follow when driving:
- Always wear your seat belt and make sure all passengers buckle up, too.
- Adjust your car seat’s headrest to a height behind your head and not your neck to minimize whiplash in case you’re in an accident.
- Obey the speed limits, Going too fast gives you less time to stop or react.
- Use light signals to indicate your intention to turn or to change lanes.
- When light turns green, make sure intersection clears before you go.
- Driving a car full of noisy, excited teenage friends can be very taxing and spells danger.
- Make sure your car has gas, accurate tyre pressure, clean air and fuel filters.
- Always observe the OAP Map- Observe Anticipate and Plan your drive.
- Never use your cellular phones while driving.
- Avoid 3D- Danger, Drinks, Drugs and Driving at the same time.
For those who want to benefit from cheapest car rental in Dubai, the best recommendation is to take care of making an early booking. And there is a very simple procedure to do that, only by completing an online form.
Customer service is a very important aspect for us and we are always trying to respond to everyone’s needs. So, as you can see you can very easily book a car in Dubai and enjoy this great city.